WarCraft III instructions
- 1) Ok, first take your original retail version of WarCraft III, and apply the 1.02 Blizzard patch.
You may download that here or from BLIZZARD directly.
- 2) Next, download the CD-crack and extract all the files into your Warcraft III directory.
HINT: Just choose to OPEN the file and have WinZip extract it into the C:\Program Files\Warcraft III directory.
- 3) Download the registry fix and apply it by simply executing the registry file (or run the file directly).
- 4) Now, download the BattleNet gateway selector to your desktop. Run the BNetSelect.exe file and add a new WC3 server:
- Click Warcraft III icon on the left.
- Click the plus icon or Add Server.
- Server name: LatestLinux
- Host name: latestlinux.dyndns.org
- Server timezone: 5
- 5) Lastly, and VERY important, right click on your Warcraft III icon on the desktop
and append a: -pvpgn after the final " in the Target field.
Now you can simply launch Warcraft III and LatestLinux is chosen by default when you click BattleNet!